This application may be used for ALL FOOD VENDORS wishing to appear at Food Truck Friday. Email email@example.com for a PDF/paper application or stop by the CVB office at 116 West 3rd Street, Carthage, MO. Visit the “TABLE VENDOR” tab for their application.
All vendors at Food Truck Friday must complete the following documentation annually and provide copies to the Carthage CVB with payment accompanying to have their space held:
- Food Truck Friday 2020 Application ($150 per event)
- Food Truck Friday 2020 Liability and Media Waiver
- City of Carthage Business License ($50 annual / $25 after July 1)
- Letter of No Tax Due from the State of Missouri
- Sales Tax Certificate from the State of Missouri
- Certificate of Business Liability Insurance with at least $1 million in general liability, Carthage Convention & Visitors Bureau listed as the certificate holder and naming Carthage Convention & Visitors Bureau (116 W. 3rd Street,. Carthage MO 64836) as an additional insured
- Occupancy Inspection from Carthage Public Works ($25)
- Jasper County Health Department Inspection (Annual $175 or Temporary)
- Jasper County Business License $25
I have read the guidelines & regulations, accident waiver and release of liability form provided below and agree to follow the rules as outlined including reporting all city and state sales taxes. I understand failure to follow the guidelines may result in denial of future opportunities at Food Truck Friday or other events in Carthage.
Please be sure and click on SUBMIT FORM below and make sure it goes to a submission response. If it does not say at the bottom after you have submitted “Thank you for your registration. It has been sent.” please check to see errors at the top of the page. There are some required fields.
By submitting the application, the undersigned acknowledges receiving, reading and fully understanding all of the included guidelines and regulations of the 2020 Food Truck Friday Committee. I understand that submission of this application with the required documentation does not guarantee my admission to Food Truck Friday in Central Park. Carthage CVB, the City of Carthage, and affiliated venues, volunteers, and sponsors are NOT responsible for accidents or theft. If you have any questions, call the CVB at (417) 359-8181 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Truck Friday Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form
June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11
Friday in Carthage Central Park (714 S. Garrison) from 11am-9pm
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING AND/OR VOLUNTEERING IN THIS ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Carthage Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, Food Truck Friday Committee, City of Carthage, County of Jasper, their directors, officers, employees, members, volunteers, sponsors, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers;
(B) I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that the Carthage CVB, City of Carthage, Jasper County, and their directors, officers, volunteers, sponsors, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of the Food Truck Friday Committee. I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event, and lack of hydration. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event.
I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
2020 Food Truck Friday
VENDOR BOOTH GUIDELINES & REGULATIONS
- Booth space is NOT guaranteed for returning vendors. In categories that limit the number of similar vendors allowed, ALL registrations will be accepted on a juried basis and spaces reserved accordingly. All vendors must have a business license issued by the City of Carthage.
- Any vendor seeking a booth at this event must submit the included application together with all of the following:
- Signed “2020 Vendor (or Table Vendor) Application”
- Signed “Food Truck Friday Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form”.
- Photographs (or links websites or social media containing photos) to examples of every type of item to be sold in the vendor’s booth. All items must be clearly visible and recognizable in the photographs. Any item type not clearly represented in the application photo(s) may be excluded or rejected from the event by the Committee at any time, without question. Photographs will not be returned. Returning vendors and those who have worked with the CVB or Food Truck Friday in the past may be exempt.
- A copy of a current license to do business in Carthage, Missouri.
- Payment in full at least 1 week prior to the event.
- Home canned or jarred items are not permitted, due to Jasper County Health Department regulations.
- All vendors should plan to have their booth open and staffed from 11am-9pm on scheduled date as indicated on application and assigned by event committee. Prior arrangements must be made for alternate hours.
- VENDORS MUST CHARGE AND PAY SALES TAX. Each vendor must track and report sales tax. Contact the Missouri Department of Revenue for details: http://dor.mo.gov/faq/business/special.php
- If you use a tent, it must be free standing and fit within your booth space and may not use ground poles. Some booth spaces may have light poles or other permanent structures.
- Water will NOT be provided by event committee, City of Carthage, or area retailers. Vendors should plan to provide their own water.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES in Central Park
- Trucks must be unhitched from trailers and parked in public parking spaces by 10:30am to avoid the “attached truck” fee.
- Each vendor is responsible for moving trash to the dumpster at the end of the night.
- Electricity is provided to all food vendors. Applicant must declare all cords used with voltage and amperage. Carthage Water and Electric Plant sets up temporary panels in the park including: (4)-50amp 4-wire 240volt outlets (Nema 14-50R) and (8)-20amp 120volt GFCI outlets on each temp boards. Please make sure to articulate your electrical needs on your application and contact event staff with any questions or concerns.
- Never touch a temporary power panel. If you have a power concern, contact event staff immediately.
If you have any further questions prior to arrival at the event, please contact DIRECTOR at the Carthage Convention & Visitor’s Bureau at 417-359-8181 or by email at email@example.com
Please remember that your registration can not be accepted until we have received your completed, signed form, payment, AND all required documentation.