Join Us: In 2018
April 13, May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10, and September 14
Friday Evenings in Carthage Central Park (714 S. Garrison) from 12 pm to 9 pm
Forms for vendors will be available February 1, 2018 for the new season.
For more information use or contact form to contact us.
All vendors at Food Truck Friday must complete the following documentation annually:
- Food Truck Friday 2018 Application ($150 per event)
- Food Truck Friday 2018 Liability and Media Waiver
- City of Carthage Business License ($50 annual / $25 after July 1)
- Letter of No Tax Due from the State of Missouri
- Sales Tax Certificate from the State of Missouri
- Certificate of Business Liability Insurance
- Occupancy Inspection from Carthage Public Works ($25)
- Jasper County Health Department Inspection (Annual $175 or Temporary)
- Jasper County Business License $25
2017 Food Truck Friday (2018 Documents will be available by February 1)
VENDOR BOOTH GUIDELINES & REGULATIONS
- Booth space is NOT guaranteed for returning vendors. In categories that limit the number of similar vendors allowed, ALL registrations will be accepted on a juried basis and spaces reserved accordingly. All vendors must have a business license issued by the City of Carthage.
- Any vendor seeking a booth at this event must submit the included application together with all of the following:
- Signed “Food Truck Friday Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form”.
- Photograph(s) of examples of every type of item to be sold in the vendor’s booth. All items must be clearly visible and recognizable in the photographs. Any item type not clearly represented in the application photo(s) may be excluded or rejected from the event by the Committee at any time, without question. Photographs will not be returned. Returning vendors and those who have worked with the CVB or Food Truck Friday in the past may be exempt.
- A copy of a current license to do business in Carthage, Missouri.
- Payment in full
- Home canned or jarred items are not permitted, due to Jasper County Health Department regulations.
- All vendors should plan to have their booth open and staffed from 12:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on scheduled date as indicated on application and assigned by event committee. Prior arrangements must be made for alternate hours.
- VENDORS MUST CHARGE AND PAY SALES TAX. Each vendor must track and report sales tax. Contact the Missouri Department of Revenue for details: http://dor.mo.gov/faq/business/special.php
- All vendors must participate in the jury process to be considered for a booth space at this event. The Committee will appoint the jury and any decision of the jury is final.
- If you use a tent, it must be free standing and fit within your booth space and may not use ground poles. Some booth spaces may have light poles or other permanent structures. We cannot and will not rearrange booth assignments because your tent doesn’t fit into the designated space.
- Electricity is NOT guaranteed for booths. Requests for electricity must be noted on the application. Efforts will be made to accommodate special requests, but food vendors with 220 outlets will be given priority access to electricity.
- Water will NOT be provided by event committee, City of Carthage, or area retailers. Vendors should plan to provide their own water.
If you have any further questions prior to arrival at the event, please contact Wendi Douglas at the Carthage Convention & Visitor’s Bureau at 417-359-8181 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that your registration can not be accepted until we have received your completed, signed form, payment, AND all required documentation.
Vendors attending Food Truck Friday will be allowed to attend two Carthage Art Walk events at no charge. Contact email@example.com 417-359-8181 for details and applications. Apply early as space may fill and sell out.
All documents provided will be filed with the proper agencies, no copies will be retained on file by the Carthage CVB. State, County, and Municipal licenses, inspections, and tax payments are ultimately the responsibility of the vendor and business owner.